Contact Us

Connect with us

We are experiencing a high increase in demand for our services.  We do currently have a Waitlist but are accepting new referrals.

Be Centre Foundation supports children and families with play and creative therapies. See below for information regarding our Intake process and approach.

As a registered charity and through generous funders, Be Centre may be able to provide our services to children/families at little to no cost to families in financial hardship or experiencing other challenging circumstances.

Intake process

For a visual description of our Intake process from start to finish, please click HERE.

All new clients do require a Professional Referral.  This is a professional from health, education or social services.  For instance, a pediatrician/GP, psychologist, school counsellor, teacher, case manager or social worker. Contact us via the Form below and our Intake Clinician will contact you to discuss next steps.

Please read

We are not able to offer Medicare rebate (Mental Health Care Plans) or private medical insurance rebates.   For families of separated or divorced parents, we require signed Parent Consent from both parents before play therapy can begin. Unfortunately, we are unable to work with families planning on starting, or in the middle of, Family Court proceedings.

Please find some further information on the benefits of Play Therapy HERE.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Warriewood Centre

Unit 10/3 Vuko Place, Warriewood, NSW 2102


9:00am - 6:00pm

Would you like to get in touch or support us?