The Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator role is at the heart of Be Centre’s need to raise funds to deliver critical services to its clients.
Your primary responsibility will be supporting our events including third party events where Be Centre is the chosen charity. However, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in all fundraising activities including seeking new donors, writing grants, researching opportunities, and administration support.
We are looking for someone who already has experience in events and/or has qualifications in event management and is now looking for an organisation where they can make a difference and is highly driven to forge a career in fundraising.
The Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator will support the Fundraising & Marketing Lead with all aspects of fundraising and marketing activity. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the development and management of events including third party events
- Assist with administration in completing grants, acquittals and fundraising progress updates
- Help research potential new funding opportunities and solicit new donors
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar of fundraising activities
- Monitor the volunteer group and allocate resources efficiently
- Support the processing of donations and issuing of receipts, thank you letters, and donation records
- Assist the Fundraising & Marketing Lead with the delivery of the Fundraising strategy including execution of social media / PR opportunities and targeted campaigns as and when required
- Lead key Be Centre initiatives such as the Art Club and Holiday Workshop Programmes and support the continuous improvement of these initiatives.
- Strong event and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with potential donors
- Portray a real passion for the mission and goals of Be Centre
- Strong work ethic and ability to take the initiative to improve internal processes and suggest new ways of working more efficiently and effectively
- Emotionally intelligent and self-aware, including the ability to both ask for/receive and offer assistance or leadership when and where needed
- Communicate effectively and be comfortable working with a diverse base of supporters and stakeholders, volunteers, donors, other non-profit organizations, agencies, and partners
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
The successful candidate will need to have a Working with Children Certificate. Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator Application.