Cooked with Love
Thank you to Jimmy Wong - Be Centre Ambassador and MasterChef top 24, 2016, Elena Duggan - MasterChef winner 2016 and Arum Nixon - MasterChef finalist 2017 for a wonderful and enjoyable culinary experience down memory lane on Saturday 19 May 2018.
If you would like to replicate the culinary experiences, contact the Be Centre on 99137000 for a pack of recipe cards -
- Nici Andronicus' greek coconut syrup cake - simple and comforting
- Tom Carroll's basil pesto - so versatile
- Liam Crawley's fish fingers - a winner with young and old
- Elena Duggan's lamb shoulder with pomegranate glaze and green sauce - delicously mouthwatering
- Ryan Girdler's shepherds pie - the kids will love this one
- Arum Nixon's backyard apple crumble - scrumptious and the kids will love you more!
- Simon Reeve's corn fritters - a simple pleasure
- Stephanie Rice's anzac biscuits - spoon licking!
- Geoff Toovey's lemon chicken - restaurant eating at home
- Theresa Visintin's fried ice cream with coconut caramel and rum pineapple - heavenly
- Jimmy Wong's vegetarian sang choy bow - a fabulous starter for any dinner occasion
Read more about the 'Cooked with Love' evening.