Be Centre is committed to providing a safer more resilient society by ensuring the future of all children.
Complaints provide valuable feedback on our service and will be treated with fairness and handled in a timely manner.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service, please complete the following form:
What happens next?
- Your complaint will be acknowledged within five working days of Be Centre receiving it.
- The complaint will be fully investigated. Please note we may need to speak to you for more information.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint as soon as possible. Be Centre’s Chief Executive Officer or Chairperson (as appropriate) will write to you to confirm the outcome no later than ten working days from receipt of the complaint.
- If you are still not satisfied, please contact Be Centre’s Chief Executive Officer or Chairperson (as appropriate) who will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter to review the decision.
- We will then write to you within five working days of receiving this final request for review confirming Be Centre’s final position on the complaint and outlining the reasons.